Vintage multiband compressor
- 3 bands, with adjustable cross-over frequencies
- Input gain and output gain for each band compressor
- Optional soft knee compression curve
- Adjustable tube gain, from subtle warming to hot overdrive
- Frequency dependant drive
- Adjustable shape control to add asymmetry and harmonics
- Optional reel to reel tape emulation
- Mono and stereo
- Multifunction display zone (real time, compression curves and drive curves)
- Solo on each band
Visualise what you're doing
What you see is what you hear
The large screen lets you see precisely what compression does to your music, in real time.
You can visualize the signal received on each frequency band, the gain reduction applied by
compressions and the resulting signal, after post gain stage.
Hot and loud
WARMultipress has a hot tube in it's core. It gives you the famous analog
non-linearity that creates a warm and rich sound.
The amout of drive depends on the frequency, with higher frequencies more driven than the lower ones.
Classic audio tape color
Reel to reel magic
WARMultipress reproduces the unique subtle sound coloration of audio tapes that makes
your digital music more natural and punchy.
WARMultipress mimics the classic Ampex® ATR 102 (15 IPS) frequency response.
Control the dynamics
Bass, middle and treble frequencies can be compressed independently. So a heavy kick drum compression won't affect your guitar or cymbals level for example.
Each band compressor has an adjustable input and output gain.
Adjustable compression parameters:
- Attack time: the time it takes to reach the maximum gain reduction level
- Release time: the time to recover from a gain reduction phase
- Threshold: minimum level of input signal (after Pre gain stage) needed to activate gain reduction
- Ratio: ratio of input level further threshold that is sent to the output
- Knee: compression curve can be chosen between soft knee or medium (harder) knee
Copyright 2014. All rights reserved. Emmanuel Dubecq.